The necessary requirements an examination centre must meet are the following:
- Providing at least one (1) secure and locked storage / archiving space for the Body’s examination material.
- Providing fax and e-mail.
- Providing of at least one (1) single and autonomous examination area, distinguished from its other areas, which are not used for certification examinations.
- Ensuring to all participants in the certification examination process (eg, examinees, supervisors, etc.) the necessary health and safety conditions, as defined in the current legislation.
- Ensuring for people with disabilities safe access from the entrance of the Examination Centre to the examination area if the disabled specifications are met.
- ADSL internet connection with a speed of at least 2 Mbps.
The necessary requirements that Examination Areas must meet are the following:
- Suitably equipped for the proper examination conduction (eg ergonomic seats and desks) and not underground.
- Meeting all fire and electrical safety standards.
- Providing natural ventilation, natural light, heating and cooling systems.
- Minimum area of two (2) square metres per examinee and a minimum distance of one (1) meter between the computer screens of the examinees.
- Adequate number of computers and necessary peripheral equipment per examination area.
- Necessary operating system and application software on every active PC.
- Complete installation of the examinations’ applications with all their recent updates on each PC.
- Securing Internet access for each PC.
- Local network speed at least 100 Mbps.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS).
In order to become a UCERT Certified Examination Centre, the Application for a Candidate Examination Centre must be filled out.
Contact us at 210 710 1410 or via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to inform you in detail about all our services, either electronically or by arranging a representatives’ visit at your place.